This high-speed 2D AOI, single-sided benchtop model supports Large size PCBs up to 500 x 460 mm, 19.7″ x 18.1″ in. The small footprint minimizes cost and floorspace requirements. The system can inspect multiple SMT processes including selective solder.
|Our solution||Inspection in SMT|
Main features and benefits of the device
- High-speed vibration-free line scan technology
- Optical system includes a telecentric lens capturing images with no blind spots
- Coaxial overhead lighting eliminates shadowing, improves capability and reduces production start-up time
- Line scan system detects FOD and extra components across the entire surface of the PCB
- Unique Fujiyama algorithm verifies five critical aspects of through-hole solder joints
Write to us, we will be happy to answer your questions and find a solution for you.
The digital microscopes are enjoying a boom in the field of control, inspection and quality check thanks to their ergonomy and advanced possibilities...
Matrix Technologies GmbH is a global supplier of high-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and semi-automated X-ray Inspection...
We offer a range of 2D and 3D X-ray devices for microfocal inspection of electronics. The devices of the German manufacturer YXLON are defined...
We offer 3D AOI (Automatic Optical Inspection) produced by the company Saki Corporation. The Saki AOI machines are unique with their 3D technology...