I. Basic Provisions.
- Pursuant to Article 4, Section 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), the company IMT Technologies & Solutions, company registration number 29443971, with registered office at Kpt. Macha 1371, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí, is the Controller of personal data, hereinafter referred to as “Controller“).
- Contact data of the Controller are as follows:
- Address: Kpt. Macha 1371, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí.
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- +420 576 130 557
- Personal data means any and all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example, a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or by reference to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Controller has not appointed any data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed.
- The Controller processes personal data which you have provided the Controller with or personal data which the Controller has obtained as a result of your order fulfilment.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal grounds for and purpose of personal data processing.
- Legal grounds for personal data processing are represented by:
- Performance of a contract between you and the Controller pursuant to Article 6, Subsection 1, Paragraph b) of the GDPR.
- A legitimate interest of the Controller in providing with direct marketing (in particular for sending business-related communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, Subsection 1, Paragraph f) of the GDPR.
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing with direct marketing (in particular for the purpose of sending business-related communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, Subsection 1, Paragraph a) of the GDPR in conjunction with Section 7, Subsection 2) of Act number 480/2004 Sb., on certain services of information society, in case no order for goods or service has been placed.
- The purpose of personal data processing is represented by the following:
- Processing of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from a contractual relation between you and the Controller; when placing an order, personal data are required which are necessary to process successfully your order (name and address, contact data), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement to enter into and to perform a contract, it is not possible to enter into any contract, neither is it possible to perform any contract by the Controller without provision of personal data.
- Sending business-related communications and carrying out further marketing activities.
- There is no automated individual decision-making by the Controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Period of data retention.
- The Controller retains personal data:
- For a period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relation between you and the Controller and to exercise claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relation).
- For such a period until the consent to personal data processing for marketing purposes is withdrawn.
- The Controller will delete personal data after the period for personal data retention expires.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Controller).
- The following persons are recipients of personal data:
- Persons involved in the delivery of goods / services / in making payments under a contract.
- Persons involved in ensuring the operation of services.
- Persons involved in ensuring marketing services.
- The Controller does not intend to transmit personal data to any third country (to a country outside the European Union), neither the Controller intends to transmit personal data to any international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services / cloud services.
VI. Your rights.
- You have the following rights under the terms and conditions set out in the GDPR:
- The right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR.
- The right of rectification of your personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR or the right to restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to erasure of your personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR.
- The right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- The right to withdraw your consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail address of the Controller mentioned in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that your data protection right has been violated.
VII. Terms and conditions of personal data security.
- The Controller hereby declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data.
- The Controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage spaces and storage spaces of personal data in documentary form, in particular the use of antivirus programs, secure storage of back-up copies, secured access passwords, etc.
- The Controller hereby declares that only persons authorised by the Controller have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions.
- By sending your order from the online order form, you hereby confirm that you have been acquainted with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree with these terms and conditions by ticking the consent box via the online order form. By ticking the consent box you hereby confirm that you have been acquainted with the terms and conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- The Controller is entitled to change these terms and conditions. The Controller will publish a new version of terms and conditions of personal data protection on its website or will send you the new version of these terms and conditions to the e-mail address you have provided the Controller with.
These terms and conditions become effective as on the 1st September 2021.
Cookies are small data files that are necessary for the proper function of pages and are therefore sometimes placed on your computer, so like most large websites.
What are cookies?
Text files which websites save to your computer or mobile device when you start these pages use. Pages so for some time will remember the acts that you have done to them, and preferences (eg. credentials language, font size, other display preferences), so these data do not have to enter it again and jump from one page another.
How are cookies used?