This high-speed 2D AOI benchtop, single-sided model supports Medium size PCBs up to 250 x 330 mm, 10″ x 13″ in. The small footprint minimizes cost and floor space requirements. The system can inspect multiple SMT processes including selective solder.
|Our solution||Inspection in SMT|
Main features and benefits of the device
- High-speed vibration-free line scan technology
- Optical system includes a telecentric lens capturing images with no blind spots
- Coaxial overhead lighting eliminates shadowing, improves capability and reduces production start-up time
- Line scan system detects FOD and extra components across the entire surface of the PCB
- Unique Fujiyama algorithm verifies five critical aspects of through-hole solder joints
- One common platform supports 3D-SPI and 3D-AOI
The digital microscopes are enjoying a boom in the field of control, inspection and quality check thanks to their ergonomy and advanced possibilities...
Matrix Technologies GmbH is a global supplier of high-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and semi-automated X-ray Inspection...
We offer a range of 2D and 3D X-ray devices for microfocal inspection of electronics. The devices of the German manufacturer YXLON are defined...