2Di-LU1 Bottom Side
Bottom-scan AOI system for automated PCB back-end production.
Ensure full traceability and Quality Assurance Data availability for back-end production. Prevent damage from manual or automated board handling by eliminating the need to flip the PCBs.
SAKI’s unique Line Scan imaging technology is applied to bottom-side inspection. High-speed imaging enables inspection of large PCBs in one pass in about 9 seconds. The newly developed high-rigidity conveyor is compatible with large odd-shaped inserted component mounted-PCBs and heavy jigs. Covering the scanner with tempered glass protects it against falling flux and foreign substances. It provides easy maintenance and cleaning.
|Our solution||Inspection in SMT|
Main features and benefits of the device
- Unique Fujiyama algorithm verifies five critical aspects of through-hole solder joints
- Simultaneous inspection of the following defects: copper exposure, excessive solder, pin presence, insufficient solder, blow holes, solder bridges
- Detection of unexpected defects such as: plastic mold chipping, dropped chip parts, reel tape fragments, foreign substances, PCB pattern defects, solder frame damage
- SAKI’s Line Scan technology scans the entire PCB in one pass
- Extra Component Detection (ECD) inspection capability
- Offline programming
Matrix Technologies GmbH is a global supplier of high-speed Automated Inline X-ray Inspection systems (AXI) and semi-automated X-ray Inspection...
We offer a range of 2D and 3D X-ray devices for microfocal inspection of electronics. The devices of the German manufacturer YXLON are defined...