The system intelligence is located in this tiny programmer. Data between POD and master unit are exchanged through a proprietary high speed protocol called NOVALINK.
- Extremely tiny size: 65x38x18 mm
- Compatible with MCUs, Serial Memories, CLPD via JTAG, SPI, SWD, DAP, I2C, BDM, UART, ICSP, ISSP, SBW, etc.
- Protocols targert IO voltage measurement
The central unit, called MASTER, contains interfaces, connectors and memories.
- Host interface: 1Gbps LAN isolated RS232
- Stand-alone mode with isolated ATE interface
- Up to 4 independent and true parallel channels
- NOVALINK transfer rate: 1 Gbps
- Real time clock for log tracking
- Possibilty to flash up to 64 devices in parallel
Hydra system includes user friendly host interface. Through the PC software you will be able to create a project with customized programming parameters.